Motorcycle Tour Details & Information:
White Lake and Khorgo Volcano motorbike trip description and details. Read the following information about this trip:
- This tour is classed as 75% off-road and is a fully supported tour
- Accommodation on tour is always in ger camps
- Available to hire: KTM 450EXC
- This tour will run with a minimum of 4 people
- Non riders are welcome to join any of our motorbike tours. Price is available on request
- We accept other major currencies
- 100% fully guided motorcycle tour
Motorbike tour price includes. The following items are included in the price of the tour:
- All Meals (except Ulaanbaatar) & Bottled Mineral Water
- 2 Nights Hotel "Continental"
- Traditional Tourist Ger Camps
- Entrance Fees
- Motorbike Tour Support Vehicle
- All Transportation (except Airport Transfer)
- Insurance (3rd Party Motorbike Insurance)
- English Speaking Guide
Motorbike tour price does not include the following items which will be in addition to the price of the tour:
- International Flight
- Visa Cost
- Airport Transfers
- Protective Motorbike Clothing
- Motorbike Hire ( motorbike hire USD $130 per day including fuel )
- Motorbike Damage Security Deposit ( fully refundable )
- Alcohol and Soft Drinks
- Travel Insurance
Highlights of this motorbike tour. The places you will see along the way:
- Khogno Khan mountain
- Erdene Zuu monastery
- Taikhir Chuluu rock
- Khorgo volcano
- White Lake
- Ancient stone sculptures
- Ogii Nuur lake
Tours are designed for motorcycle enthusiasts who wish to experience and explore Mongolia with KTM motorbikes. Please read and understand the following:
- Read itinerary carefully & understand daily routine.
- This tour is total 9-days with 7-days riding.
- This is basically a motorcycle trip, NOT a sightseeing "CULTURAL TOUR".
- Learn about Mongolia before you come. Most support staff cannot speak English.
- The motorbikes or vehicles may break down. Do not complain ! We can try our "BEST".
- Arrival time at GER camp depends on distance, speed & what happens during the day.
- After we have arrived at GER camp, we cannot entertain individual participants.
- We'll pick you up & drop you off at 'CONTINENTAL' Hotel unless other services agreed.